Saturday, January 24, 2009



(edited my post , because im going to write some meaningful things HAHA.)

Alright , here i go ..
Hello ! Wow , chinese new year is just in 2 days time ! i'm excited ! :D
and tml is reunion dinner , i'm so excited too ! because im gonna eat lots of things!
i don't care fat or what , im gonna stuff my stomach with all the food wahahahas!
I'm not gonna let my stomach off so easily heeheehee! you wait and see hahaha.

oh ya , i haven do my art ! mindmapping all haven do ! nevermind nevermind let me enjoy for this few days first and i'll get back to art .. heehee :D

Okay i'm going off , will update tml ! stay tune ._.
do come back tml yeah , hahahahaha! ( act like got alot of readers , wahahahs!)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]