Thursday, January 29, 2009

If only ..

Went school as usual , but in the morning i was very unwilling to wake up as im really very tired.
Lucky my mother keep calling me up , if not i would be sleeping till the sun shines on my butt lols. Today in school was very suey , i make something on my skirt without knowing until my friend madeline told me that my skirt got something .. ya you should know what i don't wish to type out is very embarrassing.. so i just change to my school pe shorts , it looks weird with school uniform and pe shorts . While i'm on my way home people keeping looking at my attire ._.
no choice , who ask me so careless. EVERTIME LEH , every year i would make till my skirt! zzz.
From secondary 1 till now , i'm so careless :(
but nevermind , i will be more careful x10 next time i promise! haha lols.
Bye , got to do my art work now if not tml got scolding :)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]