Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Almost late for school today , as early in the morning i was in the toilet doing business :D
When the time i'm out its already 7am plus , i walked quickly then finally reached school .
First period was PE , but teacher got something on so we got relieve teachers .
That relieve teacher ask me go and find ms teo for the pe room key so i went .
When i reach the indoor sports hall , ms teo told me that she had pass the key to mrs sam
then i went to find mrs sam , couldn't find her so went back.. then relieve teacher say 'neh at the field there' so i went again.. also not there after that i went back to relieve teacher then he ask me go pe room .LOLS! then finally she's there ._. so tired sio , walk here and there . HAHAS.

Don't really enjoy the pe .
And the whole day in class i was sleeping almost 2-3 periods cause I VERY TIRED!!
some pictures to keep my blog 'alive!' .


The fake flowers i found in my classroom.

My table , bag and water .


ZZZZ .




After this photo , i fainted to the table . LOLS (:

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]